BitMesh Service Agreement
By signing up to use an account through Bitmesh Website (hereinafter referred to as “this Website”) or by otherwise accessing this Website, you agree that you have accepted and complied with all of the terms and conditions contained in the Bitmesh Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “this Agreement”). You shall read this Agreement thoroughly prior to registering an account on this Website or accessing our services.
“Bitmesh” used in this Agreement is referred to Bitmesh.com, including but not limited to its owners, directors, investors, employees or other interested parties. With reference to the context, “Bitmesh” may also refer to services, products, websites, contents or other materials (collectively referred to as "Bitmesh Services"). If you disagree with these Terms, please stop registration or do not access our services immediately. Based on the country/region you live in, possibly you may not be able to access all the functions of this Website. You are responsible for observing the rules and laws of the country and/or country of residence in which you visit this Website. Please note that Bitmesh has the right to amend this Agreement without prior notice. Please check this Agreement regularly, as the continued use of this Website will be deemed to be irrevocable acceptance of any amendments. This Agreement does not involve legal relations or legal disputes arising from and relating to the transaction of digital assets between the users of this Website, and between other websites and you. For the convenience of the Users, all content on this Website may be available in multiple languages. In case of any conflict between different language versions of such content or any omission in any language version, the Chinese version of such content shall prevail.
Acceptance of Terms
By signing up to use an account through Bitmesh Website or using any services offered by this Website, you agree that you have accepted and complied with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
Content of Services
1. Bitmesh offers the digital assets transaction services for the Users through its own system on the Internet.
2. You shall provide the following registration information and agree that:
a. Legal, true and accurate personal data is required;
b. Update the personal data in time if there is any change;
c. You shall be solely liable for the corresponding liabilities and consequences if the registration information provided is illegal, untrue or inaccurate and Bitmesh reserves the right to terminate the services provided.
Provision, Modification and Termination of Services
1. While using the Bitmesh Services, you accept the information services provided by Bitmesh. You hereby authorize Bitmesh to send commercial information to you via e-mail, SMS, mailing address, etc.
2. Bitmesh reserves the right to modify or interrupt services at any time without prior notice and takes no responsibility for its users or any other third parties without direct relationship.
3. Where we fail to provide the Services or delay in providing such Services due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connectivity failures, errors in computer, communications or other systems, power failures, weather conditions, unexpected accidents, industrial actions, labor disputes, revolts, uprisings, riots, lack of productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, failure on the part of banks or other partners, collapse of the digital asset market, actions by government, judicial or administrative authorities, other acts that are not within our control or beyond our inability to control, or due to causes on the part of third parties, Bitmesh shall not assume any responsibility for such failure to provide service or delay in providing services, or for the resultant loss you may sustain as a result of such failure or delay.
4. If you disagree or are unsatisfied on the changes of the Services, you shall exercise the rights below:
a. Stop using the Service;
b. Require termination of the Services Bitmesh provided to you through customer service or other channels. After termination, your right to use the Services shall be terminated. Under such circumstances, Bitmesh is no longer obligated to deliver any unprocessed information or unfinished services to its users or any other third parties without direct relationship.
1. Bitmesh’s user information in these Terms means information that is in compliance with laws and regulations and conforms to the following scopes:
a. Information provided to Bitmesh by users during account creation;
b. Automatically recorded information (including but not limited to IP address, cookies, browsing history, etc.) while users accessing the Services through website and mobile apps;
c. Information legally acquired from business partners;
d. Information acquired through other legal channels.
2. Bitmesh undertakes that we will not disclose any name, password, phone number and other information to any third party without acquiring user’s permission beforehand or legal causes.
3. User information will be partially or wholly disclosed under below circumstances according to legal requirements:
a. Required by user, disclose to user himself/herself or other third parties;
b. Required by administrative and judicial authorities, and other third parties as prescribed by law, according to laws and regulations;
c. Other disclosure according to laws and regulations.
Rights of Users
1. UID, Username, Password and Security of Users.
a. UID is allocated by system automatically while registration which is unchangeable.
b. Username can only be modified once after registration.
c. Once the user is registered, and become the user of Bitmesh, he or she will get the UID, username (registered phone number)and password, and is responsible for all activities and events with this username and password after entering the system, and bear all the legal liability directly or indirectly caused by the language and behaviors of the use of this username.
d. Users are obligated to safekeep the Bitmesh account number, username, password, SMS verification code and 2FA code. Users will take all the responsibilities for the security of username, password and key for 2FA APP. Any legal consequences caused by information leakage of username, password or 2FA code due to users’ reason is borne by users. Bitmesh will not be responsible for any damages or losses arising out of information leakage due to users’ own reason. As Bitmesh’s nature of being an online trading platform, to avoid potential security risks, the login password and asset password shall not be set as the same. Relevant responsibilities shall be borne by the users.
e. Users who lost their password can reset it after being verified through their registered phone numbers or email addresses. You shall immediately report to Bitmesh if any unauthorized operations or security breaches are found.
f. Bitmeshwill never ask for your password and Bitmesh will never ask you to deposit any digital currency into the accounts or addresses not provided by this Website. Please don’t believe any fraudulent information which is not issued by Bitmesh. Bitmesh will not be responsible for any losses if users deposit the digital currency into the accounts and addresses not provided by this Website.
2. Users have the rights to modify the information in their personal center and security settings and to decide whether to provide non-essential items of content.
3. Users have the rights to browse the related details and transaction information on Bitmesh and to post articles that are in accordance with national laws and Bitmesh Service Agreement.
4. Users have the rights to get a reward from Bitmesh in accordance with the corresponding regulations of this Website.
5. Users have the rights to participate in Bitmesh’s online and offline activities (including the activities initiated by official platform community).
6. Users have the rights to check the information under their own Bitmesh accounts.
7. Users have the rights to operate with the functionality provided by Bitmesh and to enjoy the services offered by Bitmesh.
Obligations of Users
1. Users shall not use Bitmesh to endanger national security or disclose state secrets. Users shall not violate the national community and the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, and shall not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information:
a. Incitement to resist, undermine the implementation of constitution, laws and administrative regulations;
b. Inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system;
c. Incitement to split the country and undermine national unity;
d. Inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, destruction of national unity;
e. Fabricating or distorting facts, spreading rumors and disturbing social order;
f. Propagating feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, abetting the crime;
g. Blatantly insulting others or fabricating facts to slander others, or carry out other malicious attacks;
h. Damaging the credibility of state organizations;
i. Other violation of constitutional and legal administrative regulations;
j. To conduct commercial advertising behavior.
2. Users shall make the transactions on the basis of credibility and integrity and shall not damage the interests of other users maliciously, including but not limited to cancelling the order intentionally, defrauding other users of their wealth by false operation, appealing other users maliciously, etc. If users breach the above requirements, Bitmesh has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to restricting the partial access of users, cancelling the virtual wealth obtained on this Website, suspending or sealing up the user accounts, cancelling the interests obtained from violation and even prosecuting users’ legal liability through litigation.
3. Users shall not by any means maliciously register Bitmesh website account, including but not limited to profit-making, speculation, speculation, cash out and so on for the purpose of multiple account registration. Users shall not use other users’ accounts. If users breach the above requirements, Bitmesh has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by users, restricting the partial access of users, cancelling the virtual wealth obtained on this Website, suspending or sealing up the user accounts, cancelling the interests obtained from violation and even prosecuting users’ legal liability through litigation.
4. Users are prohibited to utilize Bitmesh as the place, platform or media to engage in a variety of illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of Bitmesh, users shall not use any of the commercial activities in the name of this Website or in any form of Bitmesh as a place, platform or medium for engaging in commercial activities. If users breach the above requirements, Bitmesh has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by users, restricting the partial access of users, cancelling the virtual wealth obtained on this Website, suspending or sealing up the user accounts, cancelling the interests obtained from violation and even prosecuting users’ legal liability through litigation.
5. All the information released in all forms by users in Bitmesh should comply with national laws and regulations and other relevant provisions of the relevant provisions of this Website, in line with social order and vulgar, does not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, otherwise, users shall bear the responsibility of all the legal consequences by themselves, and if Bitmesh therefore suffered losses, Bitmesh has the right to recover from users.
Refusal to Guarantee and Disclaimer
1. Bitmesh, as a third party platform for "network service provider", does not guarantee the information and services provided in this Website can fully meet the needs of users. Bitmesh shall not be liable for errors, insults, defamation, nonfeasance, obscenity, pornography, or blasphemy that may occur during the process of acceptance of the Bitmesh Services.
2. Based on the special nature of the Internet, Bitmesh does not guarantee that the services will not be interrupted, and the timeliness of the services, security are also not guaranteed, and Bitmesh do not bear the responsibility which is not caused by Bitmesh. Bitmesh tries to provide a safety network environment to users, however, Bitmesh does not guarantee that this Website or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors.
3. Bitmesh is not responsible for the failure of preservation, modification, deletion or storage of the information released by users. Nor will Bitmesh be liable for the typographical errors, negligence, etc. not intentionally caused by Bitmesh.
4. Unless Bitmesh is expressly agreed in writing, Bitmesh shall not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any content, including but not limited to advertisements, obtained from this Website in any manner (including but not limited to containing, connecting, by way of, or downloading). Bitmesh is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users according to the content information on this Website. Users bear the risks of using the content of this Website.
5. The comments published by users on Bitmesh, are only on behalf of users’ personal point of view. It does not mean that this Website agrees with their views or confirm their description. This Website does not bear any legal responsibility caused by any user comments.
6. Bitmesh has the right to delete all types of information which does not meet the requirements of the laws or this Agreement, and Bitmesh retains the right not to inform the users.
7. In regards to notices issued to users, Bitmesh will deliver these notices through a formal page announcement, e-mail, customer service phone call, SMS or regular mail delivery. Bitmesh does not bear any legal responsibility for any winning, discount activities or information which are delivered not by above channels.
8. Bitmesh has the right to adjust the recharge, commission, transaction and other fees according to market conditions, and has the right to decide the termination of the promotion period.
1. This agreement is the important legal document between Bitmesh and the users who registered to become Bitmesh users and use Bitmesh Services. In the event of any inconsistency between any written or oral meaning expressed by Bitmesh or users and this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
2. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
3. Any dispute arising out of between users and Bitmesh shall be settled through friendly negotiation with principle of good faith firstly. If the negotiation fails, users can file a suit to the court where Bitmesh is located.This Agreement shall enter into force upon users agree with the platform service terms in Bitmesh registration page and complete the registration, get Bitmesh account number and password and shall be binding upon both parties.