Why is the order price different from list price sometimes?
- If the buyer or seller sets a floating price, then the actual price = reference price *premium proportion.
- If the price of coin changes when placing an order, the order price will also changed.
What if be asked to left the platform or asked for payment to another receiving accounts?
- Any similar behavior is fraudulent. users should keep screenshots and feedback to us in this situation.
- Once similar behavior is found, we will forbid user from OTC trading;
- It is recommended that users choose who are online, with a large number of volume and a high completion rate to trade with.
What if there is problem with payment?
- if you have any problem with payment, you can try another payment method or chat with seller online.
- If there are some problems with seller's account when paying, please be vigilant and be sure to confirm with the seller, or cancel the order.
- If you haven't completed the payment when time is out, please stop paying.(You can place a new order)
What if the order is cancelled due to timeout after payment?
- If you have completed payment but the order was cancelled by system due to timeout, you can place a new order (the same amount as previous order) and chat with the seller online. You will get the coins once the seller has confirmed.
- If you cannot place a new order, you can submit a ticket (including order number, and payment voucher, etc.), our client service will reply you soon.
What if buyers click “I’ve Paid” without payment?
- Please do NOT click “I’ve Paid” if payment is uncompleted,otherwise, you will be forbid from OTC trading for 1-30 days.
- Please pay to the seller asap if you confirm to buy coins and contact the seller online to explain the situation.
- If you don't want to buy coins, please contact the seller online to explain it and cancel the order (your credit will decrease).
What if entered wrong amount while transferring?
- If your payment is insufficient, you can make up the amount again.
- if you paid too much, you can contact the seller for negotiation, refund; or place an order again and click "I have paid ", then ask seller to confirm it.
What if sellers do not release coins after payment?
- To ensure the seller can receive your payment in time, please choose the instant payment since there’ll be a quick arrival, if you have a large remittance, please contact the seller in advance and transfer by several partial payments.
- You can contact the seller online to negotiate.
- Coins will be released to buyer's account automatically if seller hasn’t confirmed over 24 hours.
What if the buyer doesn't pay after placed an order?
- After the order has been placed, seller's coins will be frozen.
- If the buyer doesn't pay and click "I've Paid" button within valid time, the order will be cancelled automatically, the coins will be returned to seller's OTC account. (buyer's credit will decrease).
- If 3 orders cancelled in a day, buyer will not able to make a OTC buy order on that day.
What if the buyer clicks “I’ve Paid” but the seller hasn’t received payment?
- The arrival time of different payment methods are different. You can contact the buyer online to ask for payment voucher.
- Please do NOT click "Confirm and Release coins" button before receiving the payment. (Be sure to login your receiving account to ensure payment has been received in full, so as to avoid receiving fraudulent email and mistakenly click the release coins button)
- You can click “Appeal” if you haven't received the payment from buyer for a long time.
- If the buyer click "I have Paid" button maliciously, his/her will be banned from OTC trading.