- OTC is trading between user and user. the buyer's payment will be paid directly to the seller's account. after seller confirms the receipt, seller's digital assets which is frozen on the platform will be sent to buyer's account.
- You can choose a selling order to purchase directly (0 fee), or post a trade according to the price you want (0 fee)
1. Select a selling order
1. All sellers have passed the KYC verification on the platform
2. It is recommended to select online sellers with high Volume and high completion rate
3. please confirm the payment method, trading limit and trading price before placing an order.
2. Enter the amount
1. Enter the amount of fiat (BTC quantity will be calculated automatically), Or enter the amount of coins (Fiat quantity will be calculated automatically), The final order is subject to the number of BTC.
2. Make sure that you have already know the "Rules for OTC Trading" before clicking "Buy" button , and complete the payment as soon as possible after placing the order
3. The order price may sometimes be different from the list price (refer to FAQ for OTC Trading), and the final price is subject to the price at the time of the placing order.
3. Pay to Seller's receiving account after placing
1. Please complete the payment within the valid time, and be sure to click "I have paid" button after payment (Order will be cancelled by system automatically if timeout)
2. Please use the instant arrival payment method , and pay with your real-name account
3. Don't remark any information related to BTC, BitMesh when transferring to prevent the transfer from being blocked or the account being frozen
4. Please transfer in batches When there is a large amount, and avoid maintenance or non-working time of the transfer agency to avoid the transaction can not arrive in time
4. Click "i have paid" after finish payment
Never to click "I have paid" button without payment, otherwise the account will be banned from OTC trading
5. Waiting for seller's confirmation and release coins
1.Please wait for seller to confirm the receipt after you confirmed the payment. you will receive the trading coins after seller confirmed and released coins.
2.You can chat with seller online. if the seller does not confirm the receipt more that 24 hours, the system will automatically confirm it and send the trading coins to your OTC account.
6. Order completed
You will receive the email notification after seller confirmed, At the same time, the trading coins will be sent to your OTC account. you can transfer it to your "Exchange Account" for trading.
7. Manage orders
1."OTC Orders-Pending Orders": there are the orders waiting to progress, and you can click the order.NO to view the details
2."OTC Orders-Orders History": there are the orders that was completed or cancelled, and you can click the order.NO to view the details
3."OTC Orders-My Open Orders": there are the orders which you posted and open