1. To protect the users from scammers and criminal activities (such as money laundering), we provide the KYC service to ensure the users trade smoothly and safely on this Platform.
2. We will strictly comply with the Service Agreement, protect the privacy of users and the KYC verification is only used for verify the authenticity of users.
3. The authentication methods may be different for different countries due to political factors, please choose the right way for yourself.
4. The KYC verification information cannot be changed once being verified. Please upload your real information. (As you need to provide your real-name information while retrieving the account)
Click “Account – KYC Verify ”
To complete the following steps according to the requirements:
1. Select the identity document: National ID / Passport / Driving License
2. Select your country/ region
3. Fill in the information on your identity document: Real Name, Identification Number
4. Upload the photo of your identity document: Please upload the photo your identity document and the selfie photo according to the requirement.
Selfie photo: Please upload a photo of you holding the identity document and signature card, make sure the content is complete and clearly visible (Please write down the "BitMesh and the date you take photo" on signature card).
Instruction on Uploading Photos
1. Size of single picture < 5M
2. Please do NOT PS or beautify
3. Please do NOT add watermark
4. Please ensure the image and the content clearly visible
5. Please ensure the selfie photo complete and clear and the same person as identity document
6. The photos cannot be changed once being verified. If you upload the unrelated photo, your account may be frozen for about 1 to 30 days.
Results of KYC Verification
1. After you submit the KYC verification, our client service will audit asap.
2. If you pass the verification, you will receive a system notification, you can login the Platform to complete more transactions.
3. If you do NOT pass the verification, you will be informed of the reason and please login to submit again.