- 0 Fee for all OTC transactions now
- Only KYC passed users can post an OTC trade now
- To ensure you can receive the order notification in time. please set up your Email before trading.
1.Post Buying Trade
1.Select trade type (buy)、trade coin、and fiat
2.Enter trading price
- Fixed price：it mean the price will be all the same
- Floating price：it mean the price will fluctuates with the reference price. Refer to "what is floating price"
3.Enter Trading Amount
- Trading Amount：amount of coins you want to buy
- Total Amount：amount of total fiat you want to buy
4.Select payment methods
- You can select at most 3 methods
5.Set Trading Limit
- Min limit per Trade：you can set this item to avoid receiving some small orders
- Max limit per Trade：set the max limit when the placing an order (Different payment methods have restrictions on the amount of real-time arrival, it is recommended that you fill in the item)
- Payment Window：it is 15 minutes now（it buyer doesn't finish the payment within 15 minutes, Order will be cancelled by system automatically）
- KYC requred：it is strongly recommended that you check the item to only trade with users who have passed KYC
2.Post Selling Trade
1. Selling coins requires you to have enough amount of available assets in your OTC account (you need to transfer the available assets from your "exchange account" to "OTC account" first ")
2.You should set your fiat receiving account before trading
3. The coins(including fees) will be frozen after you post the trade
4. If buyer cancels the order after placing, the amount in order(including fees) will be directly released back to your OTC account
3.Manage open orders
1.You can manage your open orders in "OTC Oders - My Open Orders"
2.Click "Pause", your orders will be paused
3.Click "Cancel", your orders will be cancelled
4.Please ensure that you can process the order in time after posting it, if it can't be processed in time, please pause or cancel it to avoid unnecessary appeals or disputes.