- OTC is trading between user and user. the buyer's payment will be paid directly to the seller's account. after seller confirms the receipt, seller's digital assets which is frozen on the platform will be sent to buyer's account.
- You can choose a buying order to sell directly (0 fee), or post a trade according to the price you want (0 fee)
1. Select a buying order
1. All buyers have passed the KYC verification on the platform
2. It is recommended to select online buyers with high Volume and high completion rate
3. please confirm the payment method, trading limit and trading price before placing an order
2. Enter selling amount/value
1. Make sure you have enough available coins in your OTC account before selling it (you need to transfer from "Exchange Account" to "OTC Account" first)
2. Enter the amount of fiat (BTC quantity will be calculated automatically), Or enter the amount of coins (Fiat quantity will be calculated automatically), The final order is subject to the number of BTC.
3. Make sure that you have already know the "Rules for OTC Trading" before clicking "Buy" button , and complete the payment as soon as possible after placing the order
4. The order price may sometimes be different from the list price (refer to FAQ for OTC Trading), and the final price is subject to the price at the time of the placing order.
3. Waiting for buyer's payment
1. The trading coins (Including fees) will be frozen after order created;
2. Buyer should finish the payment within valid time, you can contact with buyer online
3. If buyer hasn't finish payment within valid time, the order will be cancelled automatically and the coins (Including fees) will be released back to your OTC account directly.
4. Check the receipt after buyer paid
1. You will get Email notification after buyer paid
2. Be sure to login your receiving account and verify that full payment has been received (avoid releasing coins due to receipt of fraudulent mail)
3. After confirming that the full payment has been received, please click the "Confirm and Release coins" button. after your confirmation, the trading coins will be sent to buyer's account.
4. If you have not confirmed it within 24 hours, the system will confirm it automatically and send the coins to the buyer's account
5.If you have not received buyer's payment for a long time, you can click "Appeal" and the coins will be frozen until the appeal is over.
5. Order Completed
After you confirmed the receipt and released coins (Google/Authy code is needed), the trading coins will be released to buyer's account.
6. Manage orders
1."OTC Orders-Pending Orders": there are the orders waiting to progress, and you can click the order.NO to view the details
2."OTC Orders-Orders History": there are the orders that was completed or cancelled, and you can click the order.NO to view the details
3."OTC Orders-My Open Orders": there are the orders which you posted and open