Withdrawal means you transfer your digital assets from your BitMesh account to other wallets or platforms. Withdrawal is required to pay fees, please refer to Fee Structure on BitMesh.
Click "Balances" to check your asset information, select the coin you want to withdraw (Taking ETH for example), Click "Withdraw".
- Withdrawal Address: Please enter or select your withdrawal address. (Please never withdraw coins to any ICO or smart contract address, or it may result in the loss of your deposit.)
- Withdrawal Amount: Please enter the withdrawal amount.
- Email + 2FA Token: Please enter the e-mail verification code and your 2FA token to ensure your asset security and then click "Confirm Withdrawal"
Wait for Arrival of Withdrawal
- After confirming the withdrawal, your withdrawal amount will be frozen, you can check the current withdrawal status in "Withdrawal History".
- We will audit the withdrawal and transfer as soon as possible. Please rest assured!
Withdrawal is Successful
After withdrawing successfully, the corresponding withdrawal amount will be deducted. You can find the complete withdrawal record in "Withdrawal History".
Should you have any questions in the process of using our services, welcome to provide us the feedback by submitting a ticket on this Platform.
Thank you for your support!