Rootstock (RSK), a smart contracts platform based on the Bitcoin network has announced a merger with RIF Labs. Similar to RSK, RIF Labs deals with the development of blockchain-based smart contract solutions. RIF OS will improve scalability, reduce fees and most importantly eradicate the disparity between developers and blockchain technology.
For the introduction of RIF, please refer to Token Listing: BitMesh Launches RIF, BitMesh has the world premiere of RIF token, many trading pairs are available now. Please enjoy your trading on BitMesh.
RIF only has private placement, no public ICO. Private investors redeem the RIF token with ledger hardware wallet through a complicated procedure. After acquiring RIF token, only two ways can be used to transfer RIF out from ledger:
1. Convert the ledger mnemonic phrase into private key, and you can transfer RIF after getting private key; or import the private key into ibitcome wallet, then you can transfer RIF through recovering the wallet. (Attention: To export the private key through mnemonic phrase is very risky as the private key will be disclosed accidentally, so it is not recommended. Please refer to the Guide )
2. Transfer RIF token through using Ledger and Mycrypto.com cooperatively.
This is an Introduction to transfer RIF token through ledger+mycrypto,
First, enable the Contract data of RSK on ledger (You are unable to transfer RSK token through mycrypto if it is disabled.)
1. On Ledger, select the RSK App, double click the button to enter into
2. Press the two buttons on ledger simultaneously, to enter into "Settings"
3. After entering into "Settings", please press the two buttons on ledger simultaneously, to enter into "Contract data".
4. After selecting the contract data, please press the two buttons on ledger at the same time, to enter into "yes/no" selection. Select "yes", and press the two buttons on ledger simultaneously again.
Second, link Ledger to mycrypto.com
1. Click "Connect to Ledger Wallet", please select the RSK note.
2. After entering into Ledger Wallet, select "Mainnet(RSK)", then choose the "Address" with balance. Click "Unlock".
3. Click "Scan For Token" on the lower right corner of this page, you can see the RIF balances.
4. Select "RIF" in the "Send Ether & Tokens" page, fill in "To Address" and "Amount", click "Send Transaction"
5. After clicking "Send Transaction", you need to press the right button on Ledger to "Confirm transaction on hardware wallet".
6. Finally, click "Send".
Your transaction has been broadcast to the network.
Business Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org