In order to help us to find and select more excellent blockchain projects, as well as provide users with more superior digital assets, BitMesh announces that all the outstanding blockchain digital assets can apply to list for free on BitMesh.com.
For Token Listing Application:
1. Please click the link to complete the application form and submit. Apply to List
2. After receiving your application docs, we will make research and review. If your project passed initial review, we will contact you about following listing details.
3. Should you have any questions during application, please submit a ticket or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listing Application Requirement:
In order to protect the interests of investors, BitMesh will evaluate the tokens before listing, including but not limited to :
- Submitted documents are complete and accurate;
- No policy risks
- Strong team or community maintenance.
- Projects have actual technical support or practical application
- Disclose project info, including white papers, periodic development and progress reports correctly and timely;
- Other specified requirements for being listed on BitMesh.
In order to protect the interests of investors, BitMesh reserves the rights to keep or remove any tokens from our platform and notify the delisting via announcement, if project teams trigger the following conditions, including but not limited to:
- Project teams intentionally conceal any major events that may seriously affect the price of tokens.
- Projects are suspected of illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, fraud or pyramid selling.
- Dissolution or big change of project team members, or project official could not be reached out.
- The official website of the project is inaccessible, the social media and the community have not been maintained for more than two weeks.
- There is overflow in smart contract code and there are potential security hazards and security leak when the project's main network is switched, problems could not be effectively fixed.
- The project is suspected of violations of laws and regulations by the SEC or other counties, regional judicial authorities or regulatory authorities.
- Other circumstances that are sufficient for delisting.
Note：BitMesh will issue a delisting announcement for projects that trigger the delisting condition in advance. Users shall transfer the tokens to their personal wallets or other trading platform accounts.
BitMesh will have the final interpretation of the above regulation.
Thank you for your support!
Business Cooperation: email@example.com