Dear BitMesh Users:
Recently some of the user feedback that deposit BEAM is not showed on BitMesh (occurs when there is a large transaction records in exchange wallet)
For this issue, we have upgraded the BEAM wallet and updated BEAM deposit address. Please ensure using the latest beam address to deposit.
At the same time, if you deposit to old address and have not arrived, please fill out the form by following the steps below. We will run a program to check form from time to time.
Please make sure the data is filled in correctly, otherwise the program will not be able to check.
Please ensure that your transaction is already "completed", not "confirming", or "Unpaid" on pools page.
1. Provide your UID (copy it from your BitMesh account center)
2. Deposit details (Any data error will cause the program unable to check. Please check carefully after filling out)
- Deposit Address: Pls Receiving address, not Sending address
- Deposit Amount
- Deposit Time: Time format 2019/1/21 00:00
- Kernel ID：Click on "Transfer Record" to see the Kernel ID, right click to copy (for the pool transfer may be the transaction ID)
- Screenshot: the details of the transfer (as shown below), please keep the picture clearly
We found that some users filled in the wrong data, which made our program unable to check. Please pay attention when filling out
- Never fill in the UID as an address.
- Never fill in the deposit address as the sending address.
- Never fill in wrong deposit amount
- Never fill in the Kernel ID as an address.
- Please upload the screenshot of the transfer (including transfer time, transfer amount, Kernel ID and transfer address, etc.) instead of the screenshot of BitMesh deposit page
Once again, if the data is incorrectly , it will not be credited. At the same time, please deposit Beam to the latest address on your deposit page.
Thanks for your support
wechat client service: bitmesh2