Dear BitMesh Users:
BitMesh is the first and unique exchange to offer a simple and viable solution, cooperating with major mining pools (BTC.COM, SparkPool, F2Pool, etc) to help miners to transfer Grin from mining pool to Exchange for trading directly. At the same time, we also support deposit from thepersonal Grin Wallet to BitMesh account.
Login your BitMesh account and select "GRIN" deposit
1. If you transfer from pools:
- Please copy the Grin deposit address on BitMesh and paste it on the withdrawal page of the pool;
- The pool will deal with the transfer for you.
2. If you transfer from personal Grin Wallet:
Use command "grin wallet send -d address amount" ( please replace "address" with your Grin deposit address, and replace "amount" with the amount you want to send)
grin wallet send -d address amount
Before running this command, please ensure:
- You are running a Grin Node and make sure the status is Running. You can run Grin node through the following command in terminal.
grin server run
- Wallet Listener is Running. Firstly, you can edit ~/.grin/main/grin-wallet.toml as follows:
api_listen_interface = "127.0.0.1"
api_listen_interface = "0.0.0.0"
Then you can run wallet listener through the following command in terminal.
grin wallet listen
Grin Deposit and Withdrawal
Business Cooperation: email@example.com
Wechat Client Service (invite to official group after adding customer service)