Dear BitMesh Users,
We have received feedback from SparkPool, due to the synchronization mechanism of the Grin main network, the automatic payment program of SparkPool responded incorrectly.
After a collaborative investigation, we found a few BitMesh users have received a duplicate payment of same grin amount from SparkPool. We temporarily are freezing 90% of the duplicate amount and we will deduct the duplicate amount and return it to SparkPool. The remaining 10% will be compensated to you by SparkPool.
Thank you for your trust and understanding. If you have a false freezing amount, please contact BitMesh support team to unfreeze it anytime. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Business Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org
WeChat Client Service: bitmesh2